vinayak bhagwat bangalore karnataka India

Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006 .....Is History

Year 2007 has arrived ....I am writing this ...sitting in the office , exactly after 1 hour and 22 minutes of 01/01/2007 ! ( Indian Time ) Will be the first post of the year 2007.
Well Year 2006 was not at all a great work for me in terms of professional front (not much even in personal front too !)

As per one of my friends saying ...the achievement for 2006 for me is ....few more premature grey hair ! Well .....this new year i dont have any resolutions! ( i prefer execution....??..)


But hope prevail .... So as this poem from Shri Chinmay ...

Hopes Abide

Hope abides; therefore I abide.
Countless frustrations have not cowed me.
I am still alive, vibrant with life.
The black cloud will disappear,
The morning sun will appear once again
In all its supernal glory.

Hope for the Best!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home