vinayak bhagwat bangalore karnataka India

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Why do people say “ I will quit”.

1) Information(or rumour) that , “market is hot” .
2) Bad managers : The managers who never understand anything nothing other than billing
3) Pathetic work
4) Money
5)Stagnat : No growth at all


After all it is the combination of Ego, struggle for power, money and of course Worst Managers.

I also I believe the Practically dysfunctional HR’s who never understand “Human needs” …
(even though there are many guys who understand but can’t solve the problems due to company’s size,culture ,and buerocracy) are also part of that …who say some
useless words like “attrtiton is high” and also say words like “hire them young…watch them grow….”

They believe that if not you ,some one else… hire …re-hire ….and repeat!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravind Ruthvik said...

I would like to add one more thing as the 6th item to your opinion.

6. Nothing to prove themselves.

Sampras,legend of Open Era of Tennis, said that he was quitting the Professional Tennis as he did not have anything to prove. Similarly in this industry if you have achieved everything like NRN, then every body will say 'I will quit'

Correct me if I am wrong or my words are wrong

Thanks,
- AR

12:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home