vinayak bhagwat bangalore karnataka India

Saturday, October 15, 2005

ATM ( Although Time IS MONEY)......

Bought one more self help book "The Monk Who Sold His ferrari" onKestur's advice and started reading in amidst chaos.
An awsome work by Robin Sharma!! After going through the book Quicklyfound some thing on TIME , He says it is the most valuable commodity!!

Then started the so called introspection (?)

But one thing is sure I AM WASTING TIME ......TIME OF MY LIFE.....One or the other way i am wasting it ....knowingly ....

A maxim which read I read in ET which is said by 'BONY'(Napolean ) worth remembering ...

" I can recover SPACE , but TIME, never , I can afford to loose a battle but not a minute"...
I think i cannot , but i cannot say ' I cannot'.....

I am in search of a TREE !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home