vinayak bhagwat bangalore karnataka India

Sunday, May 22, 2005

happiness

Some one said 'Happiness is state of mind' . and they are happy saying it. I thought happiness is something more than that ... can money and position makes me happy ? i think NO....can prolific writing makes me happy?
i think for some extent .....judas inside me makes me un happy? NO ....i dont like there presence.....
I heard, Richard Layards research on 'Happiness' is confluence of so many things ...
including 'self exaggeration of survival of fittest' to social isolation ....to atomic life....i realy dont understand ...
on one side chaos and taos on other side.....out come of mea culpa ...result un happy....


Yes i am in search of happiness...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gnaeus! said...

Good writing pal. The strain of gentle humour is superb...

4:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home