vinayak bhagwat bangalore karnataka India

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Lets Hope prevail

I am under pressure .....cassandras inside saying that u r entering the hell..
and there is no way to escape from entering the hell.....and i want to be an optimist..........
i know my cells will grow everyday and my quest declines as my cells grow...but i cant help..
and i hope for some good things will happen and i hope destiny takes me to ......
i hope the exaggerated Darvinism makes me to think in all directions .....and it is so true..
and even i believe 'invisible hand' ( Adam smith's) theory ....

I know 'The road ahead' is thorny .... and even though i have foot wear ....i fear that it may
break down at any time .....i have to master the art of walking with precison ....
minor injuries doesn't matter... and i hope i will be successful...

Only Hope and hard work can save me........
Lets hope prevail....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home